Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Week

It was a good first week of babysitting. Man, did it seem long though!! I know I just have to get used to "working" again and Marisol and I both are adjusting to the new schedule. Overall, things could not have gone better though. Baby J did GREAT. She is 9 months old and took really well to Marisol and I. She went right down for all of her naps and really hardly cried at all this week. Marisol is doing pretty well but has her moments of jealousy, grabbing etc. She also had moments of sweetness. Kissing, patting Josie, saying, "honey, it's ok!" Too cute. I also told her that they are "like" sisters, but Marisol took that to mean that she is the "big sister" and the baby "little sister"

Here are some cute pics from the week.


Marisol passed out Monday afternoon after not taking a nap at a decent time. She had a bit of a rough time the first afternoon.


Calm after the storm. Aren't they cute?


Baby J smiling and happy!


My little lovebirds.


Lunch in bed with Daddy.


"Sisters"

1 comment:

kim dance said...

susan-
she is so cute! I can't believe the hair! My baby is so bald still. i'm coveting those locks.
school started for my boys...here we go!