Monday, September 8, 2008

Out of Marisol's mouth

I pretty much think that everything that Marisol says is funny and/or cute... Even when she is screaming and mad Mike and I have a hard time not smiling or laughing... (we try hard not to, I generally don't think it is nice to laugh when people are upset!) But I have not been good about writing down things that she says... so I thought I should just start putting them up here.

These aren't even that funny, but like I said it is always cute when she says it! And I have to start somewhere.

The other day I had to go get the laundry and she stayed at our friends' house. I wanted to be sure that she wanted to stay, so I told her again that I was leaving but would be back soon. She looked at me and said "My no cry". (She says "my" for me and I usually, although will sometimes say I). It was so stinking cute! Not to mention very introspective I thought... she is really getting better about me leaving...

Today we were going down stairs with Daniel (little boy I babysit) and his dad. His dad was holding Marisol's hand but realized that she didn't need it and said so. Marisol repeated him "I don't need you -- I don't need you Joe"

Then tonight we were getting the apartment ready for bed. I thought she was sleepy so I decided to turn some lights off. She agreed which is unusual -- she usually wants them on! I turned a couple off and she pointed to more and said these too... then she pointed to a big lamp across the room and said, "leave that one on for Daddy". How sweet! (He wasn't home yet -- late class on Monday nights)

Guess that is all for now!

1 comment:

Doulabug said...

I love the pictures! I love the comments she makes! Keep 'em coming!