Monday, September 7, 2009

My Everyday Magic

So I found a cool website and put a link to it on the side of my blog. It is called My Everyday Magic:

http://myeverydaymagic.com/

I think it is a great idea. I don't know if I will be able to post every day, maybe even aiming for once a week is more realistic for me at this point. But even thinking about it this weekend helped me stay in a positive frame of mind. So here is my magic from this fun holiday weekend:

Meeting our friends at the zoo, and Marisol running around with Noah

Getting a new Tinkerbell at Target

Sunny day at the playground and throwing a football around

Tinkerbell wall stickers! (see a theme here?)

Lots of baby smiles from Gerard

Mike taking care of our food needs

Getting out 3 days in a row!

There you have it

1 comment:

My Everyday Magic said...

Thank you, Susan, for spreading the MAGIC! You are SUCH a welcome addition to our site.
And what a beautiful family you are!
Love and Sparkles,
Kate