Sunday, August 8, 2010

July

So July was a very busy and fun month. After Marisol's birthday and the Fourth of July we spent a week preparing for a visit up to Rochester and Bloomfield. We spent a long weekend at the Mays and then Mike dropped us off at my parents'. We (the kids and I) stayed in NY for just over 3 weeks! It was so much fun. My hard working husband had to come back to DC to work, but he came up for another weekend so the kids didn't go 2 weeks without seeing him.

In our pictures folder for July I have 750 photos. Of those I picked almost 250 to share with our two families! I guess I have to edit some more and try to pick a few of my favorites to put up here. :-)

Now we are back in DC and are pretty much settled back at home. It's nice to be back. One thing that we didn't miss were the mosquitoes, they are terrible here! I can deal with the heat ok, but the bug bites are very annoying. Marisol already is counting down the days till our next trip back up to NY in September though! I guess she had fun. :-)

Well, I of course should be in bed, not on the computer, but this in really my only chance after the kids are asleep. Gerry has been sooo close to walking for months now, but still wants to hang onto one finger! He is still so happy but starting to show more opinions - like wanting to be outside all the time! Marisol is into puzzles and reading books a lot right now which is a lot of fun. And of course her animals (real and stuffed).

And I guess that is all the update I have in me for now! Not very detailed, but it's something. :-) Pictures will be coming soon.

No comments: