Saturday, October 16, 2010

Can't keep up!

So it seems that there are many "catch 22's" in life... like when you have time to spend money you don't have as much - when you have lots of money you don't have time to have fun with it! In a similar vein - I feel like there are a lot of things I would like to write about but I really just don't have the time or energy to keep up! But life is good, so I'm not complaining, and when I have a few minutes and a trifle of energy I will try to add something here.

I have so many good pictures I want to share. I was just thinking that one way to solve the problem of not keeping up with pictures would be to stop taking them, but I know that all of you photo lovers, and mamas, and photo-loving mamas, will agree that THAT is not really an option.

So here are some good ones just from October to give you a taste of our life lately.





Ok I'm tired. I will add some commentary later... maybe

4 comments:

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Too much fun. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They grow up too stinkin fast!!! My favorite shot is the two of them sitting in the upside down chair together. They look like best friends.

LD said...

Nice pics! I want to hear how the Halloween party went!

Doulabug said...

So nice! I love your pictures. I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hi! So cool you have a blogspot also. I love all the pics you post! Especially keeping them on the sidebar. That's a really good idea. I have a few on mine. But I've never thought to put more.

Love you blog!