Tuesday, August 21, 2012

May and June

More catch up from the past few months. I was feeling kind of blah today and looking through pictures is a total pick-me-up. I see how much we've done and all the fun too and immediately feel better. I highly recommend it if you are ever feeling a bit down. 

So I was feeling a bit more motivated to post a few pictures from the last few months. Maybe some day I'll be uber-consistent and post every week or month, but until that day I'll be content with sporadic. ;-)

Mr. Pelo all snuggly in Marisol's nightgown.

Her baby

We brought a caterpillar inside and it actually went through its transformation to  a moth! Miss Katie was the one who discovered that it had emerged!

At our friends' house near Charlottesville, VA

Noah, Rebecca, Ben, and Marisol in a Snuggle Pile
Close up of my Cutie

Neighborhood puppet show

Day 2 of Puppet show, this time with scenery and a bigger audience


Lawnmowers!

Her second annual dance recital

Flowers for our dancer!

With Grandma and Nonna Gigi


I love Gerry's expression! Grandpa is pretty funny :-)

Mike, BG, and Gigi


Baseball with his Grandpas

Lemonade stand - she did pretty well!
We saved a baby bird!
We started preparing for her party about 2 weeks in advance... good thing because we still cut it close!

Because it's pretty... I love rainbows




Mermaid number 2 - pin the starfish on the mermaid

The weekend that we lost power... we came downstairs at about 5 am and she fell back asleep on the floor!

1 comment:

Doulabug said...

Beautiful kiddos! I can't believe how big they are!