Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Merry Thanksgiving.... ummm... Happy Christmas... errr... I mean Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. We went home as a family for the first time since we have moved. I can hardly believe that we have been here for four months already (I had to count again to make sure!) Anyways, we were very lucky to see both of our families and a couple of friends. Marisol got to see her cousins and a couple of old boyfriends :-)












Hanging out with my cool older cousins.

Marisol also had her first "Christmas morning" on Thanksgiving day. My parents gave her the "Big" gifts that would be too difficult to take to Florida (where we will be meeting them 2 days after Christmas).
















Riding my new talking pony!
















I love to sit in things and get covered up!


I love my new mega blocks! Note: It is just like Christmas morning because Mommy is in her PJs!














Hanging out with the Mays. We ate tons of good food!















Chillin' with my Rochester boyfriends, Robbie and Bennett.... Can't wait to see more at Christmas time (Dommy and Sammy!)





It was a long car ride but I was a trooper. Good thing I brought my sunglasses - I hate it when then sut gets in my eyes.


I was so tired after that long weekend... this book was also a good sunshade while I took a snooze :-)

3 comments:

Amy Nicolis said...

Wow--- that was some hot "Christmas Morning" hair Marisol had! I'm jealous of all of her new toys. Nice pictures Susan!

kim dance said...

random comment...i love marisol's carseat!
love the other pics too!

kim dance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.