Monday, April 27, 2009

Funny Marisol comments and Easter pics!

So I guess this is a catch up day for me! I feel bad sometimes that I don't keep up with blogging/journaling/scrapbooking etc, on a more regular basis. But I figure anything I can do is better than nothing! It is so hot here today! I am sweating just sitting here at the computer, so it is a good day to "be still". Marisol is quite happy munching on some cool, healthy foods, and watching her favorite TV shows. And J is napping...

Marisol just cracks me up lately! She is so verbal it is crazy. And I don't notice the jumps she has made in the past 6 months to a year because we are together all the time. I'll try to think of things that have made me smile lately:

She says "Thanks!" to Mike and I all the time, and for the littlest, cutest things....

A couple of months ago she said about Daniel, her BFF (kind of, more like a pesky brother who she is on a break from right now :-)) "I want a family with Daniel". That really cracked me up!

She can count to 8 in Spanish now and has other spanish words - especially colors, "verde, rojo, azul, and amarillo", and "abre" for open, "sigue" for go... etc. All thanks to Dora!

She is constantly making up funny little stories, scenarios now....

I know there is more but I can't think of any of course! Which is why I would like to get better at recording all this stuff....



Easter Pics....

No comments: