Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More "Marisol-isms"

"Pee-me!!" When she is on the potty (instead of PU!) Also funny -- "P- daddy, P- mommy!" As in we all stink! We love potty humor.

In the same vein -- she was singing "Do Re Me" the other day (Sound of Music was one of her first favorites! My mom, dad, and I got a big overdose of it on one of our rides from Rochester to DC -- we could probably all go years before seeing/hearing that one again!) anyways.... she started changing the words to "Do Re YOU!" It is so funny!

"Mommy, I love your big tummy! I love your big dress!" (what a compliment!)

"Amarillo, get set, go!"

Marisol: Mommy, you look like a princess... is that a dress? (I had a blue maternity tank top on with some ruffles)

Me: No it's a shirt, but it kind of looks like a dress, huh?

Marisol: I like your shirt and pants. You look like a princess (sugary sweet smile)

I love that she compliments me already! :-) AND she says "I love you" a lot lately which of course melts my heart -- whether it is to me or some other loved one.

No comments: