Monday, January 18, 2010

A Marisol Soliloquy

I was messaging Mike at work some of Marisol's ramblings/dialogue this morning:

Susan (aka Marisol): it takes a lot of practice to grow big and tall


michaelmay21: oh yesss


Susan: and the witch made everyone understandng people


michaelmay21: of course


Susan: they don't understand that she is a princess


michaelmay21: I see...


Susan: and the witch made the castle small
she's disappointed about that


michaelmay21: who wouldn't be ....


Susan: she wants to make me a present for the castle to thank me for her little sister (she told me that when Gerry gets bigger she wants a little sister)


michaelmay21: hahahhaa
funny


Susan: I like dresses and beautiful shirts and beautiful pants


michaelmay21: ok


Susan: ok


michaelmay21: are we done for now?


Susan: guess


michaelmay21: I must get to work


Susan: she's not though

No comments: