Monday, April 9, 2012

Things they say

Marisol:

"I like when they do flashbacks" (watching the show, "Too Cute" I had explained flashbacks while watching the movie "Fly Away Home" the previous week)
"Length times width equals area" - as she measured the height of the egg yolk I blew out from eggs to color for Easter. She learned the formula from Cyber chase - of course!

"Who knew?" ... babies could be so heavy? ... Flying kites could be so tiring? (she says "Who knew" a lot lately! These are the only two I remember)

"You need to focus!" to me... can't remember why or when. Guess I need to focus ;P

Gerry:

"I not don't want...." He's into double negatives right now.

"Phew!" complete with a swipe of the hand to his brow.

"What dhat sound?" about anything he hears

"I want doe friend's house" which is any of many friends - he loves playing with other people's to

"To infinity and beyond" Toy Story is a favorite around here - the way he says it is way cuter, but I'm not sure how to write it.

"All aboard! Team Geotrax!"

2 comments:

Doulabug said...

Both of those kiddos sound pretty smart! I'm so glad you are blogging more!!

Susan May said...

Mary Ann - so good to hear from you! Yes, I'm getting back into the swing of things... How are you??