Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wordless Wednesday



So I'm trying to get posts up regularly on Mondays and Fridays over at Together Walking. So I thought I would add another to my weekly posts here. I've seen others do "Wordless Wednesdays" and I like the idea. Instead of just picking one picture I plan to pick a handful of our week. If I can do it consistently it will give an idea of things we've been up to. So here's my first one with some snapshots of the past couple of weeks. Enjoy!
























2 comments:

Mom said...

hahaha- love the "measuring" of Hearta and other pets; also the decorations of lion, pinto etc!

Susan May said...

Thanks Mom. :-) Just everyday fun around here - we also put streamers and balloons up in the basement for a party for the babies - my students asked me if we had a party - I was like, "every day's a party here!" haha.